Tuesday 10 February 2015

Here I am...........






So, my first blog. Here goes. I write this as I am sat on my ever so comfy Tutti Bambini nursing chair, waiting for my four month old baby to settle for the night, and trust me it can't come quick enough, as I can hear my bed softly calling me into it.

I have been intrigued by blogging for around 2 years but I have always created a reason never to put fingers to keyboard, until now. The main reason for not perusing this hobby is that my writing skills are tragic; from punctuation to grammar to spelling it's all terrible. So please excuse me if there is any wrong literature in my posts, hopefully it will add some character to my blog and a chuckle to your day.

The hair me- I have been a hair stylist for nearly 9 years and it is my main field of expertise. I have done a couple of shows at London fashion week but my main hair love is wedding hair. I love the excitement of the whole experience and the knowledge of knowing that you are part responsible in making the bride as lovely as ever makes it all worthwhile. Another bonus is that your work can be seen and admired by all the wedding guests. Well if I could do wedding hair every weekend I would be heaven.

The make up me- with my love for creating the perfect look for brides, I began to look into make up and courses back in 2012. I chose a Pixiwoo course taken by Sam and Nicola (the girls responsible for real technique make up brushes) and not forgetting the gorgeous Stacey. I came back full of knowledge and inspired to build my make up kit and crack on with making brides even more delicious........... Until I found out I was expecting EEK!!!
I loved being pregnant and the whole experience, don't get me wrong you don't have to stop your dreams for a child, not at all, it was just that any spare money I had went into getting the house ready for baby to arrive, I still did as many weddings as possible, only doing make up for friends as I was comfortable doing it with my small make up kit.

The mummy me- In September  2014 Jax Harry slowly and I mean 45 hours slow was pulled into the world by a not so glamorous pair of forceps. And I love being a mummy!!!

So there's a bit about me, (actually a lot about me) and there is much more to come, I don't expect many people to read my post but if I can inspire any one, help any one or just make one person feel better reading my blog and to realise us girls are all in the same boat at some point in our lives, then I will be thrilled.


2 comments:

  1. Yay you did it! Welcome to the blogosphere your gonna love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im too excited, need my next post idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete