Thursday 26 May 2016

Wedding diaries #3 bit over due!!

I've been really busy planning my wedding. In my last post I said I didn't really have much to do until a bit more time passes, clearly that was a lie!! I've done loads!!! So what have I been up to? I feel like I have loads ticked of my list. With what I thought was going to be really hard planning a wedding in Cyprus and liasing with company's 2000 miles away, has actually been quite easy.

I have booked hair and make up appointments. I did a lot of research worrying who would be up to the standards of our brand and found a salon that seems very efficient, won awards and has experience in doing brides that do hair for a profession, you know, us fussy ones! 

Booked the photographer and videographer. I fell in love with this ladies work, I think it's the thing I'm most excited about the wedding. She is professional and such a nice woman.  Each time I watch one of her videos I'm always sniffling!

Bought my flowers and a couple of table decorations.  Ive decided on artificial flowers, firstly to cut costs and secondly coz I knew exactly what I wanted and dare not take the risk once I got over there, I'm pretty sure their flowers are stunning but they needed to be perfect. My mum and I made up 7 bridesmaids bouquets and my own. I picked these up from country baskets they had the exact colour I wanted, bonus. So the flowers are waiting to be shipped to Cyprus this summer, to get them out of the way and in storage. 

I Bought my dress!!!!!!  Oopppps, It kind of happened by accident I went for a browse and fell in love, it's currently at home sat nicely waiting for the big day. I got an absolute steal and still think it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment