Wednesday 4 November 2015

Wedding diarys #1

And so it begins...
After four years of been engaged and ten years after meeting, we have finally got our act together and starting planning a wedding!!!
 I must say I haven't even booked a venue yet and it is so stressful. All you brides to be who plan a wedding for the year after getting engaged, well I think your superheroes!!
 I've played a part in so many weddings making the bridal party glamorous, calming their nerves, even down to dressing the bride and fastening rings to ring pillows. 
I thrive on it in fact I adore it. With that in mind I expected planning my wedding to be a breeze, but so far I have found making the simplest choices very difficult. 

We have decided on going away to tie the knot simply because we thought it could be cheaper and less hassle. Although you can get so carried away with all the add ons especially at a more expensive hotel and it could work out more money than a UK wedding. 
I would defiantly advise you spend time looking into who you want to plan your wedding, it may be a tour operator or a individual wedding planner or if your clever enough and speak the lingo do it 100% your self. I've found a brilliant company called Aphrodite wedding services and they have been amazing helping me with my enquires.

 I think I have found my venue and have my (accountant) friend making me comparison cost spreadsheets!!! Now can you see why I make hard work for my self! 
 I do intend to keep up with my wedding 
diarys, as a journal to look back on after the wedding, I think that would be really nice for my children to read too.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to know about your wedding details. Hope all had a great time. I must say the bride is super cute too. Went for a bridal shower of my friend few days back. And loved the venue NYC booked by her sister. Got warm welcome and party favors were mind blowing. Everyone looked charming in theme sequined dresses.

    ReplyDelete